Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My friend

Hey, guys. I am in trouble now because my best friend, Hiro may move out of Wichita Falls. She is so nice so I love her so much. I tried to let her stay in the town but I could not anything for her. I just cheered her, that is it. If I have more skill of English, I could help her more. If I am more adult, I could help her. I am gonna really miss her and I have no reason to go to school. However, my natural mom said, "I know you are sad now. But you can think like this. This is last trial from god in your stay. You have to be on your own now." I thought so too. I understand, but I am irritated by what I could not do anyrthing for her. I am so vexed. Sorry, Hiro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am Hiro's mom. Thank you and your mom for helping Hiro.
She has moved to Krum and is staying with her new host family there. Her new high school is Krum hight school. The site is as follows.
http://www.krumisd.net/khs/site/default.asp

We got her email today in Japan time. Now she can read blog. good. She asked me to write something on your blog to tell you that she misses you very much and is doing pretty good. Don't worry about her. You and your mom did too enough for Hiro. "Arigato and Genki De Ne." She said tat she will try to put a new post on her blog this weekend.
I wonder how you two can contact each other. But I am sure that she will try to contact you soon.

I agree to your mom's opinion too.
Please take care of yourself, and stay happily. We are looking forword to meeting you and your mom at Narita airport in June or July. Many many thanks and See you.