Thursday, February 14, 2008

I need money!!!!


Hello, guys!! I was shocked by phone money… I used about $750 for my call to friends (;-; ) I said oh my gush!! I am sure the news makes my parents mad or sad so I don’t tell them… Sorry, mom and dad. I understand national call is expensive but this is too. I planned keeping money. At first, I will make lunch every day. No more buy at Cafeteria. Next one is when I want to talk to my family, I ask them calling because I don’t have to pay. At last, I will list stuffs on the paper, when I go shopping. I never use a lot of money but I already used a lot of moneys for my stay. I have to pay back money to my parents. But I just won’t give them my money. I am going to use my money to go to trip, eat a lot of meals and so on. I think it is better. Now, I really regretted what I did but it passed already. I should think about next plan for the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll also stop texting you and save your money!