Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I hate my cavities!!


I went to dentist to treat a cavity. I do not like dentist because the sound makes me scary. I went to dentist with my host granma. She said, Dr. is so good and I met him. He was really good!! He is kind for me and easy. His nurse too. I was talking about Japan with her because she have been to Japan and she likes rice and fishes(kind of Japanese foods). She does not like American food because there too many fried foods and first food. I think so too. I miss fresh foods sometime. I got shot for my teeth but it did not hert!! I was glad so I like him!!lol I do not have to go to dentist anymore. I have to take care my teeth more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!
U looks English good:D
I hate dentist too, and I love fresh food too.
BUt I have sometimes rice, because my host family make rice for me.