Friday, July 11, 2008

Final is Coming Soon

Now, it is time for the our school's final of first semester. However, I have already taken last final so I am exampt(?)so, I got some holiday in this weekend and next week.
2 weeks passed when I started to go to school. I am in Senior class 4 again. However, no my best friends and best classmates at the classroom. I was so sad. I thounght I am gonna miss them. But I am ok now!! Because there are a lot of nice people in my new class 3-4. I already got some good friends there. One of my friend's seat is next to me. There are a lot of common favorite stuffs between her and me. and I can be natural me only in front of her, I think.
Well, I got the trouble of studying. Now, I try to used to remembering about each classes which I took before I go to America. My studying is suck!!lol My memories is gone!!! I always say, "I know this question but I can't remember it...." Anyway, I need study them more.

I keep learning English for my future. I keep to write this blog.

No comments: