Monday, July 14, 2008

(´Д`;))))

It is the 2nd day of our final today. I got up about 7 and had breakfast. OMG!!! I'm bored.. I know I have to study hard but I don't wanna do it. So I am gonna go to local library today. I love there because I can study with silent and there are a lot of novels around of me. I love like this situation.lol

My school is almost over and summer break is coming soon. My summer break is not real break. I have extra day to study for university exam during summer break. I got 33 break days. However, I have to go to school for 23days!! I'm so sad. I can't see my future!!!lol

But it's ok because I study for me and I can meet my friends in summer break. They are gonna come back their hometown, Akita. I wanna hangout with them so I try to study hard NOW!!!!

Now, I often think about my future like university, career and my family. My parents always say, "You should go to university which is close to Akita prefecture." I think so too. However, sometimes I have opposite feeling. I wanna go and live close to Tokyo because it's big and I can experience a lot of things there. But I'm sure I am gonna agree with my parents. I don't wanna live without my family anymore. If I can't do this, I should live close to them.



Anyway, I should keep thinking about this problem of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I didn't know you were still writing on your blog.
I won't forget to add you on my new one.
Have a great day of the second semester!

Anonymous said...

You're right, I really wish I can live with my family in my future. that's gonna be so cool though my parents sorta belive me living far away from them in the future.
Then I wish to have the greatest husband ever. lol
So are you a little bit released from studying now? or maybe it's getting busier?
I really wish to see you again and I believe that you'll visit tokyo anyday even if you're living in Akita with the coolest guy beside you. :)