Monday, March 10, 2008

Trip to Sanantonio and Austen



Hi guys, whats up?? I forgot to write new blog long time:)


I went to Sanantonio and Austen on March 7th, 8th, 9th. Sanantonio is tourist city of TX and Austen is the capital of TX. The trip was for Barwise Junior Highs' spanish club. My mother works in the school so I followed to my mom. First day of trip, we rode a bus about 6 hours and went to hotel in Sanantonio to leave our stuffes. We went to downtown of Sanantonio and had a dinner. There were a lot of stuffes, building and people of intarest. It was so cool and awesome!!! I was very exciting while visiting the downtown.


Next day, almost all spanish students stayed big building to take spanish test. Whlie the test, My mom and I went shopping around downtown. I got a lot of gifts for my Japanese family: T-shirt, post card and so on. There a long natural river under the downtown, it called River Wark. I worked along the river and took a lot of pictures. The day of afternoon, all members went to market. The market was huge and has a lot of Mexican stuffes. I got Mexican doll, maracas and two bracelets.


Last day of the trip, we went to Austen but it was kind a boring for me...lol Anyway, I took a lot of pictures and got great experiences. I talked to Apollo about my trip latery. He lived in Sanantonio about for 6 years. He is gonna go back there to go to university. He said, he likes River Wark and Down town because there are a lot of great stuffs. I think the stuffs make everyone so exciting. I wanna go there again with my family of friends because they never seen there and I cannot tell them the great points of Sanantonio well. Everyone should go to there. I am sure you guys get great experiences there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Yukari,
This is Hiro, I just got back home.
I'm sorry but I'm having trouble with getting into my old e-mail address cuz I forgot the password I created newly.
My e-mail address is now
HongmeiLiu712@yahoo.com
And the blog is
http://xihong.jugem.jp/
Give me a holler!!
Hiro