Thursday, January 10, 2008

Friends


I like "Friends" it is my favorite American drama and old one. 3 men and 3 women are best friends each other. They meet same coffee shop 'Central Perk' or Monica's house and talk about their job, lover, other people and so on every day. They are so funny because each person have impact character so I can't choose the my best person. Now I am watching very first story. I watched this one in Japanese and I tried to watch it in English when I was in Japan. However, I could not understand so I am happy I can understand a little now. Yahoo!!

Anyway, if you want to watch "Friends", you should watch it!!

1 comment:

Louisa's day said...

Hi Yukari!
Yeah now I can comment you! Congratulation on opening your blog! Hope you enjoy rest of your life in the United States!